• Shrewsbury, Shropshire
• £16K (Pro Rata)
• Fixed Term Contract (6 Month Maternity Cover)
• Flexible Working Hours
My client, a construction service provider based on Shrewsbury Business Park, is looking for an admin assistant to cover a six months of maternity leave. This role would suit someone with administration experience that feels comfortable in a fast paced environment.
• Communicating with clients via email, phone and in writing.
• Ensuring the company database is accurate and remains up to date.
• Assisting surveyors and support staff with day to day tasks.
• Raising invoices and reconciling statements.
• Managing social media and organising events.
• General administrative duties.
• Experience in a similar role desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A professional telephone manner.
• Experience managing social media beneficial.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
A creative and innovative organisation that provides services to the construction industry. This company offers a modern office and a small close-knit team.
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.