Design Engineer (SolidWorks)
• Newtown, Powys
• Permanent, Full-Time
• Flexitime Available
• Walking Distance From Local Train Station
An award winning design and manufacturer local to Newtown is looking to expand their existing design team due to increasing demand. This role would suit an individual with strong 3D modelling experience in SolidWorks with an interest in working on a range of architectural products with a variety of applications.
• Accurately developing solid models of a range of products using SolidWorks.
• Reviewing and interpreting design specifications.
• Creating new/revising existing designs, drawings and BOMs for products.
• Participating in technical design reviews and failure investigations.
• Executing product designs within specification guidelines for form, fit, function, quality, cost and schedule.
• Experienced CAD designer.
• Proficiency in SolidWorks.
• A strong communicator both written and verbal.
• Experience working from/checking approved drawings beneficial.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Design/engineering qualification preferred but not essential.
• Graduate with relevant project work/placement considered.
A rapidly expanding and award winning design and manufacturer, boasting a range of unique architectural products. This organisation offers a challenging but flexible working environment with opportunities for career progression.
• Pension Scheme
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.