Customer Service Administrator
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham and Llangollen
Up to £19,500 per annum + 25 days holiday + pension + Free Car Park.
Our client is recruiting a Customer Service Administrator to be responsible for the processing and administration of a wide variety of paperwork, including invoices. This role will suit an Administrator with knowledge of SAP.
Key duties will include:
• Providing a high level of service to customers in line with their requirements and expectations
• Supporting with general administration duties such as raising purchase orders and invoicing
• Collecting and processing engineers’ paperwork
• Assisting with service invoice queries, and providing general service information on request
• Running and distributing the WIP
The successfully appointed Customer Service Administrator will have the following Qualifications and abilities:
• Ideally have operated as a service administrator within a similar industry
• Have good I.T. skills, including MS Office and the SAP ERP system
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be confident and comfortable interfacing with other departments and stakeholders
• Be self-motivated, able to operate with minimal supervision
• Be capable of working under pressure
• Be a good team player, flexible with regard to tasks performed
A global manufacturer of a unique unrivalled product portfolio, committed to delivering expert advice and excellent customer service. The business provides an ideal opportunity for a strong Administrator to join their already successful team.
Up to £19,500 per annum
25 days holiday
Free Car Park.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm, with a 30 minute lunch break
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.