Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Sales Administrator
Job Title: Account Manager
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 + bonus OTE of £21,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm, 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a transportation business which provides same/next day courier and logistics services nationally. The company is currently seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Sales Administrator to manage and retaining all portfolio customers, reporting to the Sales Manager / Managing Director.
· Maintain and develop all client accounts with regular contact through the process of cross selling and up selling company products.
· Monitor and manage each new job, quote and CRM system ensuring all customer service call are carried out to company standards.
· Ensure the existing client database is fully cleansed and update along with adding new client information accurately.
· Regular contact with the Sales Manager to identify service issues or sales opportunities.
· To drive the service performance across the team to enhance gross profit.
· Manage the full sale process from liaising with the suppliers to job sheet production.
· Create weekly reports on the sales activity and report directly to the Sales Manager / Managing Director.
· To take full ownership of managing and retaining key customers within the Company’s portfolio.
· Previous experience as an Internal Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Sales Administrator would be desirable.
· To take responsibility for every aspect of the client relationship from start up through to implementation and day to day management.
· To develop portfolio accounts by promoting additional products where appropriate.
· High competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Logistics Management and/or CRM systems.
· Confident with strong Customer Service skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Sales Administrator to grow and process within an up and coming Logistics Company. Ideally strong experience as a Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Sales Administrator within same day/next day courier, logistics, freight services in the UK.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.