Job Specification (A3)
Position: Commercial Paint Sprayer
Reporting to: Production Manager
The overall responsibility of the role is to Prepare & Spray Paint bespoke leisure transport vehicles predominantly in component form.
• Preparing, filling, sanding and panel preparation to high standards
• Experience of primer coats, main coats and lacquers
• Experience of painting on to steel, aluminium, GRP/Fiberglass and other substrates
• Experience of fine detail finishing, touch up work, coachlining etc.
• Spray painting of commercial vehicles and components to achieve the highest standard of finish
• Experience with two-pack paint as well as base and clear
• Managing paint shop consumables and paint ordering
• Brilliant organisation, planning and time management skills
• Be a highly motivated individual
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
• Reliable & trustworthy
£9.00 to £12.50 per hour subject to experience
39 hour Week. Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, with ½ hr lunch between 1pm & 1.30pm
Friday 8am to 1pm
20days PA with 1 day gained per year of service up to a maximum of 23 days plus statutory
The Company offers a bonus for good attendance which is currently £400 per year
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.