Temp to Perm
£8.50 - £10.50 per hour
To set-up, maintain and operate the machinery within the production department to provide production efficiency, and to ensure that all H&S and quality standards are adhered to.
The role will involve:
• Running the machines
• Tool changes and machine set-ups
• Quality checks on products
• Ensuring machine runs correctly
• Ensure accurate recording of data from machines
• To maximise the output of all machines in order to meet customer requirements and operational requirements
• Experience in a manufacturing area operating setting machines
• Clear understanding of health and safety
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to work within a team and meet deadlines
• Good attention to detail
This is a great time to join an established building product manufacturer who offer world class service to their customers all over the world.
On offer is £8.50 - £10.50 per hour depending on experience, free on site parking.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.