Social Media ManagerOswestry, commutable from Shrewsbury and WrexhamUp to £27,000 per annum+ free parking + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + pensionPermanentThe Role
A Social Media Manager is required for a reputable company in Oswestry to be responsible for the management and delivery of all social media and video communications. This role will suit an individual who has a track record of experience in delivering social media campaigns to a consistently high standard within a set budget. Responsibilities
The successfully appointed Social Media Manager will:
• Conceptualise, plan and deliver organic and paid-for campaigns from start to finish that utilise the full breadth of social platforms (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram)
• Be responsible for the technical and strategic delivery of social media campaigns with the ability to work across a number of brands
• Build relationships/social media relationships with appropriate key influencers and drive the companies’ digital reputation
• Analyse campaign results and produce and execute recommendations
• Collate and circulate digital reports to assist with driving the business’ strategy
• Brief the internal studio to create graphics that support planned campaigns
• Use of Coschedule to write and schedule content in line with company brand and personality
• Create, develop and drive the companies’ video strategy
• Monitoring and management of company blogs
• Create and deliver any other communications deemed appropriate, adhering to brand guidelines at all timesThe Candidate
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent in digital marketing is desirable.
• Excellent knowledge and ability in using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Wordpress, and Co-Schedule for business strategy
• Demonstrable work history of working across multiple brands in social media marketing
• Experience in Co-Schedule desirable
• Knowledge of recording and editing video is desirable
• Outstanding communication skills with an excellent standard of English both written and oral
• Strong creative copywriting skills
• Experience of working with Mail Chimp, Survey Monkey and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential
• Able to build and sustain lasting relationships with a range of audiences
• Exceptional eye for detail, highly organised and methodical
• Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlinesThe Company
Our client is a growing business, who are leaders in their industry. The successfully appointed candidate will be a proven self-starter driven by creating social media campaigns to the highest standard. This is an ideal opportunity for a Social Media Manager to continue developing their experience and career in an innovative and commercially driven business.The Package
• Up to £27,000 per annum
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• Working Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)To Apply
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to [email protected]
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.