Administrator (Part time)
£10.00 per hour 20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays & free parking
Temporary to permanent opportunity
13 hours per week
Working hours 9.30am -4.30pm 2 days a week
Flexible with working days but ideally Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday
An Administrator is required on a part-time basis to work for a manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Wrexham. The appointed candidate will be responsible for processing invoices on Sage, purchase orders and sales order, along with managing emails and general office administration.
• Processing supplier and customer invoices
• Processing purchase and sales orders
• General office administration
• Speaking to customer and suppliers via phone and email
• Arranging accommodation, car hire and flights for the director
• Assisting with dispatch items and unpack stock
The ideal Administrator will have the following, skills and abilities:
• Good working knowledge of Sage
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrable administration ability
• Comfortable dealing in sterling and euros
• An accounts background would be beneficial but not essential
• Strong IT literacy including Sage Accounts and Excel
• The ability to post payments to accounts
• Working knowledge of nominal codes and tax codes would be an advantage but training available
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Our client is a manufacturing supplier who is a quality business in their field of expertise. This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator with Sage and Excel experience to join a friendly, local company.
• £10 per hour
• 13 hours per week
• Working hours 9.30am -4.30pm 2 days a week
• Flexible with working days but ideally Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday
• The opportunity to work for a friendly, local company
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to [email protected]
or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.