A business based in Newmarket is looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team.
You will assisting in the inspection, maintenance and repair of machinery facilities and form part of a very busy team.
- Perform preventative maintenance routines and monitoring of machinery and facilities.
- Liase closely with other teams to ensure efficient and effective planned reactive maintenance.-
- Conduct safety inspections
- Diagnose fault and repair machines.
- Improve reliability
- Complete written records
Skills and experience:
- Must posses good mechanical and electrical skills
- You will need pnuematic and hydraullic knowledge alongside PLC, inverter, instrumentation and control experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical drive arrangements
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- A forklift license is desirable but not essential
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.