Magento / Frontend Developer – MiddleweightNewarkFull-time, Permanentc. £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and experienced web developer specialising in Magento, to join our Newark-based client. They are a fast-paced company looking for someone to help shape a number of internationally recognised, award winning brands online.
With a passion for new technologies and best practices, you will manage a portfolio of websites built on Magento, WordPress and .net frameworks. Reporting directly to the IT manager, you will work alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to optimise the company’s existing websites and help drive growth within the company’s online digital strategy. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and optimising existing portfolio of websites
- Migrating websites to the Magneto 1/2 Community Platforms
- Providing Internal and external IT support
- Building and launching landing pages
- Building and launching email campaigns
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about ecommerce and driving great user experiences
- Comfortable working with HTML/CSS (Front End Development).
- Capable with using / have past experience working with GitHub / Bit Bucket
- Experienced using Jira Software would be advantageous
You will have knowledge and experience with these software packages / technologies:
- Hand Coding HTML/CSS
- Good Understanding of ORM, EAV and MVC
- Magneto 1 / 2 Community
- Experience creating custom modules for Magento
- Experience and knowledge using WordPress
- Photoshop experience (Advantageous).
- Microsoft Word / Excel
- Linux Server OS / Windows Server 2012
This is a great opportunity to grow within an exciting, friendly company in an expanding market sector. If you feel that this is the role for you, please submit your updated CV, outlining your relevant skills and experience, to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.