Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias),
Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Electrician
Doncaster - £27k plus overtime - days only – 33 days holiday – 8% pension – life assurance
• Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias)
• £27,000 plus overtime
• Mon-Thurs 7:30am-4pm
• 1:30pm finish on Friday
• Overtime is available every day of the week if wanted at time and a third on weekdays and time and a half on weekends – this takes salary to £33,000 by just a few hours overtime each week and those lovely day shifts!
• 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
• 8% contributory pension, life assurance at 3x death in service (if in pension scheme)
• Opportunity to develop a rewarding career
Part of a large maintenanace team, you will be involved in reactive and planned preventative electrical maintenance. Eliminate downtime by maintaining and repairing power presses, CNC controlled machinery and all on site facilities.
Applicants must be an apprentice trained or equivalent, have a proactive and flexible approach to re-act quickly to the needs of the business electrician. A strong multi-skilled electrical engineering background and excellent experience of electrical maintenance.
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.