A fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a rapidly growing award-winning accountancy practice in Westbury. The company provides a general accountancy service to a range of clients.
The responsibility of the role will include:
• Work as part of the Bookkeeping team processing client paperwork/records
• To provide training and support to clients using various cloud accounting software such as QBO, Xero, Sage and Kashflow
• Timely completions of VAT returns
• Preparation of reports, letters and other documents
• Establish a rapport wit clients, directors, managers and staff
As the ideal candidate you will have:
• at least 2 years experience within bookkeeping (covering all aspects to trial balance)
• appropriate knowledge of VAT (including partial exemption and FRS)
• Relevant training and certifications in cloud accounting software desirable
• Awareness of current technical developments including MTD (making tax digital) and GDPR
You will also have the ability to use your own initiative as well as working as part of a team and be adaptable with a flexible approach. Excellent organisational skills are required and you must be able to prioritise a very busy workload and work effectively under pressure, whilst maintaining a professional manner.
Ideally the client would like a full time Bookkeeper, working 9am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and the salary offered is between £18,000 and £20,000 depending on experience.
However, the client is flexible and would also consider a part time role, ideally working Monday, Tuesday and Fridays to fit in with a job share. The salary offered would be £18,000 to £20,000 pro rata.
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.