Title: Account Administration Manager
Location: Bradford on Avon
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
As a leading energy consultancy, our client offers a wide range of services to its clients from energy contract procurement and contract management to technical project support and guidance on energy legislation. The opportunity to develop a career in a positive thinking, progressive environment.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the position will involve liaising with customers energy suppliers and staff members across different departments.
This will include validation of a large volume of energy invoices, monitoring and maintaining customer databases, management of changes to customers’ site portfolios and maintenance of filing systems. You will act as the initial point of contact for all telephone enquiries.
Supporting customers and client in the day to day management of their energy contracts. Along with providing administrative support to other members of the Team. This will include;
• Responsible for the receipt of all telephone enquiries.
• Liaising with suppliers and customers, via telephone and email.
• Validation of a high volume of energy invoices and dealing with all discrepancies.
• Effective management of customer related projects.
• Completion and submission of documentation.
• Effective management and maintenance of customer records.
• Preparation of budget reports and other data for presentation to customers.
• Review of technical data and investigation of anomalies.
• Supporting team members with additional project support when required.
• Strong work ethic, highly organised and self-motivated.
• Possess a high level of IT proficiency including the internet search facility, websites and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
• Customer focussed and committed to providing high level of service.
• Team-oriented – able to work effectively with other members of the team.
• Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail.
• Problem solving experience with a methodical, thorough approach.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Experience of working in the utilities industry, however this is not essential.
• Personable and comfortable dealing with new people.
• A problem solver with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
• A professional outlook.
• Conscientious and diligent.
• Enjoy working as part of an effective Team.
• Have a good sense of humor.
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on this vacancy and others based in Wiltshire, Trowbridge, Devizes, Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Westbury, Warminster, Melksham contact us on 01225 775885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Kestrel House, 7 Mill Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8BE
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.