Title: CNC Miller (Night shift – Doosan and Mazak controls)
Salary: £15.80 per hour including shift allowance (£32k annually).
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9pm – 7am 39 hrs pw
In return, our client is offering an extremely attractive package including a salary of £15.80 per hour, overtime is also available. Other benefits include a company pension scheme, 31 days holiday including stats increasing to 33 alongside length of service, 6 monthly performance and salary reviews, employees assistance programme and continual employee development. 5% employer and employee contributions available.
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading producer of industrial components predominately into the oil and gas industry. Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Miller with Programming Setting Operating experience with Doosan and/or Mazak to join their medium to heavy engineering environment on a full time permanent basis.
You will be a competent CNC Miller and will possess the ability to read drawings, have an understanding of imperial and metric measurements and be confident in inspecting your own work. The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following duties:
• Ability to program set and operate one or more CNC machines; ideally Mazak or Doosan.
• Ensure that the machining process is set up and run at safe and optimum levels for productivity and high quality.
• Working to tight tolerances.
• Ability to carry out offsets and make basic changes to machining process.
• Ability to carry out inspection checks.
• Ability to produce a set volume of work efficiently in a specified period of time.
• Ability to demonstrate appropriate judgement and decision making skills when necessary.
• Ensure quality of work is accurate, thorough and neat.
• Be organised and tidy at all time at your own work area.
• Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and willingness to learn.
• Able to work as part of a team.
As a CNC Programmer Setter you will:
Be able to work to tight tolerances.
Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Be self-motivated – able to work on own initiative and unsupervised.
Have a good understanding of safety awareness
Be willing to work in a target driven environment.
Have a flexible approach to operating different machines.
Ability to manage in demanding situations and make sound decisions.
Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Katie Roebuck at Travail Employment Group on 07950 220 955 or e-mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Don’t forget to give us a 'Like' on Facebook - Travail Employment Group - Sheffield
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 27 branches nationwide. To apply for this or other similar roles in please contact our office on 0114 276 8228.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.