Travail Education are keen to hear from qualified KS1 Teachers in Grantham or the surrounding area, to join our supply bank for a variety of supply and long term bookings within local schools and academies.
Travail Education work with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire and the bookings we receive can vary from emergency day to day supply cover, training days, PPA cover, short and long term sickness cover, as well as paternity and maternity cover.
To be considered, you will need:
- To be fully qualified to PGCE, or equivalent KS1 Teachers with full UK Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- An in date, fully enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Traceable references within the last 2 years
- Good National Curriculum knowledge
- Good safeguarding knowledge
- To be reliable and flexible
- To be able to work at short notice e.g. emergency sickness cover
- NQTs are welcome to apply and register, as well as more experienced KS1 Teachers.
- Travail Education offer an excellent team of friendly, dedicated and professional staff with great rates of competitive pay and the opportunity for you to work with an award winning agency.
We offer £75 in vouchers of your choice, for every Teacher referral, once they have completed 10 supply days with us!
For more information, please call 01476 570716.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.