Commercial Sales Administrator
It is an exciting time to join this forward thinking company. They are developing and expanding their product range, and looking to expand the business particularly within the Commercial sector.
Working across both the Customer Services and Commercial Teams, supporting the external Sales Team and liaising with potential commercial customers, you will provide a high level of customer service, administrative support within the business.
Key Responsibilities within the role include:
- Booking commercial surveys for the Direct Operations area, which are UK wide, within the agreed Company set time scales
- Provide the surveyors with all necessary information and paperwork prior to their appointments
- Process quotations as per company procedure
- Providing budget quotations and priced schedules where a site visit is not required
- Follow up commercial quotations to ensure all information has been provided and follow up on any required action
- Ensure existing quotes are kept up to date, and amended accordingly, should the specification change, and ensure internal systems are updated
- Negotiate and process commercial orders
- Promote the business through business development and the booking of CPD (Continued Professional Development) seminars, aiming for eight CPD's to be booked per month
- Follow up on all CPD presentations and to provide certificates as required
- Support the Commercial team as projects commence, providing administrative support as required
- Following adequate training, to answer customer queries of a technical nature relating to the Company's products and services
- Provide information on prospective commercial projects, and keep aware of longer term opportunities
- Provide general telephone cover throughout the office as required
Key skills required for the role include:
- Experience of working within a construction environment would be advantageous
- Keen eye for detail, with ability to work on own initiative
- Computer Literate
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Process driven
- Organised and methodical, with ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Team player
- Common sense, practical approach
In return, you will be offered a career in a friendly yet fast paced environment. In addition to their comprehensive benefits package, salary level will be dependent upon skills and experience.
If this is the right role for you then click on apply now and send your CV to Fiona.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 30 branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area please email us your CV.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.