Creative Services Manager/Artwork Production Manager £36k + DOE, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), M-F, full time, pension, permanent opportunity.
Due to continued growth, this prestigious company looking for a Creative Artworker to head their artwork team. This role will be ideal for someone who wants to manage a small team and also be able to use their artwork skills. Duties for the position include:
- Responsible for both digital and physical production of Artwork, for various high profile clients.
- Managing the team day-to-day to ensure the workload is coordinated appropriately and team are performing highly.Working to strict deadlines and reaching KPIs.
- Organise, control, and monitor the flow of publications to schedules and deadlines.
We would expect the successful candidate to have strong organisational skills and be competent in desktop publishing applications. This would be an ideal role if you are able to multi-task, co-ordinate schedules and deadlines. It will also suit creative artworkers looking to progress to the next level.
The company: This company is based in Northamptonshire is highly successful and been established for many years with an enviable reputation in the industry.
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (5% Employee 5% Employer)
- Benefits after 6-month probation
- Rewards Scheme
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Voluntary Health Assurance Programme
- Subsidised Corporate Gym Membership
- Annual Company days out
- Free regular eyesight tests
To apply: if you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV today or for more information contact Anju at the Travail Wellingborough Branch to discuss this exciting role further.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.