Customer Account Manager Mandarin,...
Customer Account Manager Mandarin, Japanese Or Korean Speaking
Job number: 27001007
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £21,000 per annum
Customer Account Manager (Mandarin, Japanese or Korean Speaking)
Language skills - Mandarin, Japanese, Korean
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£21,000 with £3900 bonus + 22 days holiday + free car parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to proactively manage and develop a portfolio of customer accounts. The successfully appointed candidate must be client focused, with a sales /customer service background. The role will be office based but will require occasional travel (both in the UK and internationally). The ability to write and converse in other languages would be beneficial, particularly Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Generating new business
• Managing a portfolio of customer accounts
• Handling customer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
• Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
• Processing sales orders and credits
• Recording and maintaining customer information through Excel
• Using CRM system to proactively contact customers
• Working towards sales targets and KPIs
• Playing a key role as part of a small team
• Document translation
• General administration duties
• Occasional travel to trade and consumer shows and customer sites in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
• Previous experience working within a customer care and sales environment
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
• Self-motivated and driven, working towards sales targets and KPIs
• Fluency, both verbal and written, in English and Mandarin, Japanese or Korean
• Have the desire to grow the role and deliver exceptional service
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organisation skills
• Ability to work as a part of a team
The company is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic commercial team.
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Rachael on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.