Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Offering a basic salary of between £40-43K Basic salary ( negotiabble) for a standard DAY shift along with benefits to include Health care cash plan, Employee assistance and discount schemes, Free on site parking, 30 days annual leave ( incl. banks) increasing with service, attendance bonus, Overtime opportunities and a Xmas shut down this is a great role for a Site Maintenance Engineer
Working 40 Hours Monday to Friday with the possibility of Overtime this is a fantastic opportunity for a Site based Electrical and Mechanical Engineer to diagnose, maintain and repair Site Machinery in the Companies Production Area and Site facilities.
Having previously worked in a production Maintenance role you will have excellent attention to detail, be Multi- Skilled with some knowledge of Electrical Engineering as well as Mechanical and pneumatic. You will also have worked on PLC and PC/CNC automated machinery. 17th/ 18th Edition qualification would be required or equivalent.
* Electrical and Mechanical diagnostics, maintenance (reactive and PPM) and repair of all site machinery This includes specialist production machines.
* Respond to machinery breakdowns as required by the Production Manager/Supervisors, ensuring the minimum downtime of machinery.
* Maintaining all services of the site, including electrical reticulation, lighting, heating and air reticulation of offices, factory and outbuildings.
* Assuring Company quality standards are maintained.
* Ensure all work carried out adheres to current Legislation and Regulations.
* Carry out modifications and installations as necessary.
* Rectify faults in a cost-effective manner.
* Maintain machinery spares to prevent excessive downtime.
* General site maintenance.
* Contribute to continuous improvement of the business.
* Liaise with contractors and suppliers.
* Carry out project work as required.
* Assist with Health and Safety procedures.
In return this company offers a generous basic salary of at least £40-43k along with benefits to include Health care cash plan, Employee assistance and discount schemes, Free on site parking, 30 days annual leave (including banks) increasing with service, attendance bonus, Overtime opportunities and a Xmas shut down this is a great role for a Site Maintenance Engineer
Please send your CV or call the Wellingborough Branch for more information.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.