Up to £35,000, Hassocks (own transport essential), Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm, Hybrid working (2 days at home), Pension, Parking, 25 days holiday.
Due to fabulous company growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our client, a leading manufacturer and retailer of luxury wellbeing products. Reporting to the Head of Account Management and working as part of the Sales and Account Management team, this role will see you supporting account management activities across multiple channels with large national retailers.
- Acting as a support point of contact to the Head of Account Management on large national accounts such as Waitrose, Boots, as well as owning key growing accounts
- Contributing to forecasting, ownership and delivery of budget targets
- Offer support/representation for the UK sales channels as required both internally and externally and provide cover for other key accounts when necessary.
- Responsibility for full account management - to include sales and marketing planning - and effective delivery of JBPs.
- Negotiation of terms agreements and price changes
- Assist in implementing agreed account and promotional plans, within set budget, and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Coordinate with stock and production teams to ensure correct stock flow to customers.
We would expect the successful Account Manager to ideally have some experience in a Sales or Account Management environment. Experience in dealing with large multi-channel clients such as Waitrose or Sainsburys or in the following sectors would be highly beneficial, but not essential: Health and Beauty / Personal Care / Bath and Body / Wellbeing. You will be a confident communicator who is naturally adept at developing relationships and comfortable presenting to clients. Understanding manufacturing, logistics and distribution would be useful. The most important thing for my client is a positive attitude to your work.
Our client is a market-leading manufacturer of wellbeing products with a long history spanning nearly 50 years. They are an ethical, organic and vegan certified brand who are passionate about providing products to bring genuine benefit to the consumer. They have experienced fantastic growth in recent years and their products are retailed in many places including but not limited to: John Lewis, TX Maxx, Boots and Amazon. Due to the company's rural location, it's essential that you have your own transport.
Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Hurstpierpoint outskirts (Own Transport essential)
Monday to Friday - 9am 5:30pm
Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office, 2 days at home.
Death in Service Benefit
Training and development
H&S training incentives
Employee referral programme
Employee of the month bonus scheme
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.