Account Manager / Field Sales / New...
Account Manager / Field Sales / New Business Manager
Job number: 26080758
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £26,000 to £28,000 per annum
- + Commission, car allowance
Job title: Account Manager / Field Sales / New Business Manager
Benefits: 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service to 24 days, pension, company car or car allowance, commission package, training, incentives, additional bonuses, team holidays, social events.
Salary: £ 26,225 - £28,025 plus car allowance + generous commission (full UK drivers licence essential)
Location: Hove and surrounding areas
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 5:30pm / Friday, 8.30am - 4.15pm
Are you enthusiastic, determined and have at least 18 months experience in sales or account management? Do you enjoy working independently and as part of a sociable team?
Our customer orientated, business communications client is looking for a loyal, energised individual to join their hardworking team. As part of this team, you will be managing and growing a base of existing accounts of the business to business clients, and your communication skills will allow you to generate and convert new business leads, face to face, over the phone and through written means using the Microsoft package and CRM systems.
The role will also allow you to be out and about developing business through upselling and cross selling in addition to the above, and your effective organisation and time management will allow you to work efficiently to achieve the team target.
There are solid earning potential in this role with a realistic year 1 OTE of £32k and a year 2 OTE of £40k. There are some successful team members earning significantly above this.
Further role duties include:
- Building and maintaining strong B2B customer relationships
- Face to face new sales and customer account review meetings
- Proactive account management and retention
- Tariff and data analysis of usage to assist with recommendations to the customer
- Consultative advice
- New business development
- Proposal writing and presentation
- Internal and external communications
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a positive and happy outlook
- Hard and smart working
- Strong sales and persuasive communication style
- Team player with ability to take on responsibility and work independently
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (face to face, phone and written)
- Sales and negotiation abilities
- Organisational, time management and prioritization skills
- Forward thinking, driven, energized and motivated.
- The ability to flex and adapt to changing circumstances and marketplace
If you're driven, forwarding thinking and are looking to be part of a rewarding, fun company, then please apply today
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.