£28K to £33k (Pro Rata)
Permanent 4 day week
Following a period of expansion our client in Shrewsbury seeks an experienced accounts person to join their team on a permanent, basis. The successful candidate will be required to assist with preparation of accounts, purchase and sales ledgers. This role would suit an experienced accounts person looking for a role that offers a variety of accounting and administration
• Preparing payroll to be passed on to accountants.
• Sales invoice and sales ledger analysis/processing.
• Dealing with customer queries.
• Credit control duties.
• Assisting with reporting, budget monitoring and forecasting.
• Sales ledger, purchase ledger and bank reconciliations.
• Preparing VAT returns.
• Assisting management with projects as they arise.
• The succesful candidate will also be involved with a number of adhoc projects and day to day administrative tasks and not just accounting
• Ideally holds some form of accountancy qualification.
• Problem solving ability.
• Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
• Fully IT literate with experience of Sage.
• Knowledge of Landmark software highly desirable.
• Must be able to work autonomously.
• Able to work accurately and to strict deadlines.
• Own transport is essential due to location
A property management firm offering a bespoke and supportive service to clients from a range of sectors.
• £28 to £33k (Pro Rata)
• 4 day week may develop to 5
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury 01743 235 532
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.