Accountant Part Time
Accountant Part Time
Job number: 8007112
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Permanent, Part Time
- Please enquire
- + Competitive hourly rate, 12-15 hours per week - flexible hours
Competitive hourly rate
12 to 15 hours per week (flexible hours Monday to Friday )
Own Transport Essential
Our client based in Montgomery is looking for a part-time senior accounts person to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would suit an experienced accounts person looking to reduce their hours or an individual in a similar role looking for a new challenge.
• Bank reconciliation
• Monthly management accounts
• Sales invoice and sales ledger analysis/processing.
• Dealing with customer queries.
• Credit control duties.
• Assisting with reporting, budget monitoring and forecasting.
• Assisting with ad hoc projects as they arise.
• Ideally holds some form of accountancy qualification. (AAT)
• Experience using Sage.
• A confident communicator on the phone, in writing and in person.
• Fully IT literate with experience using Excel.
• Must be able to work autonomously.
• Able to work accurately and to strict deadlines.
• Own transport is essential due to location.
An organisation with a presence across the country that boasts a pleasant working environment located in Mid Wales.
• Part-Time Hours (Three Days)
• Flexible Hours to Suit Your Needs
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.