Working within a small, friendly team, providing support to the accounts, payroll and customer service functions. The successful candidate will be flexible and enthusiastic. You will need to work in a systematic and accurate manner, capable of organising and planning your work to meet work priorities and time-scales. You should have an excellent eye for detail and ability to maintain and retrieve accurate and reliable information.
- Register, post and prepare for payment all purchase invoices
- Check supplier statements and investigate discrepancies
- Prepare credit card statements for authorisation
- Raise invoices
- Check delivery notes
- Handle queries
- Open new accounts
- Assistance with gathering information and input for payroll preparation
- Assist with incoming telephone calls
- Provide holiday cover for other departments within the small team
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.