Accounts Assistant required to work in our busy Accounts Department. Salary negotiable depending on experience. As this role is integral to the business we are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant.
Gloucester City Centre
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Travail Employment Group has been successfully trading in the highly competitive recruitment market place since 1977 with a network of offices across the UK. Our business is split with some offices wholly owned and some offices franchised. Financially stable business with robust accounts procedures.
Working closely with the Finance Director who has been with the business for almost 20 years your duties will involve the following:
- Production & distribution of monthly management reports
- Production & entering of nominal journals
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Reconciliation of the pension control for temporary workers
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Assisting with credit control and purchase ledger during periods of absence
The successful Accounts Assistant will need to have the following skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Sage 200 experience an advantage
- AAT qualification or equivalent
- Working knowledge of accounts procedures
- Good communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
We look forward to receiving your CV so we can start short listing and inviting candidates for interview week commencing 26th August.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.