Permanent Full Time
Wrexham commutable from Oswestry and Chester
£25,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a reputable and established business based in Wrexham. The successful candidate will have responsibility for financial matter including purchase and sales ledger, bank reconciliation, payroll and assisting month end processes.
• Weekly Payroll - Produce and process weekly timesheets in accordance to company policy
• Responsibility for reconciliation and control of payroll, including self billing accounts and recharge of expenses
• Daily Bank reconciliation including daily banking and monthly petty cash reconciliation
• Sales and Purchase ledger - Entering invoices onto Sage accurately coded and prepare monthly end payment run
• Data collection and input into Excel documents for analysis
• Maintain links between all departments within the company
• Deal effectively with supplier, customer and departmental queries via the telephone or email
• Various administrative duties as required
• Ability to multi task and prioritise work
• Conscientious and good interpersonal skills
• Motivated and have to ability to seek out job and develop skill
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Preferably AAT qualified or similar
• Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Hours of work - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Training and development opportunities
• Free parking
The business is a long established, privately owned organisation, head quartered in Wrexham. The business is a key player in the sector and this role presents a great opportunity for an ambitious and experienced candidate to continue their career.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.