£23,000 - £25,000, Henfield, Monday to Thursday 8am - 4pm, Friday 8am - 3pm. 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Parking, Pension, Sick Pay
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our client, a successful utilities contractor. Working in their small, rurally located offices, the successful Administrator will be responsible for supporting various managers with administrative tasks and undertaking a variety of day-to-day operational administration tasks that all help ensure the business operates smoothly. This is a general office administration role with duties including but not limited to:
- Collecting weekly and monthly timesheets from road-based staff
- Collating, generating, processing and filing various documentation, certificates and reports
- Maintaining office stationery supplies
- Submitting holiday requests to the relevant Manager and maintaining holiday log.
- Scheduling the on-call rota for out of hours calls engineers
- Assisting Transport Manager with vehicle insurance claims
- Checking documentation for accuracy and processing as necessary
- Capturing and maintaining information relating to plant and tracking its whereabouts.
The successful Administrator will ideally have a background in office administration and be comfortable using Microsoft Office. Our client are looking for someone flexible who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in where they are needed. You will be a confident communicator who is happy speaking on the phone as they are constructing a professional email. Having good attention to detail is vital for this role. This role could someone who has worked as an Administrator, office assistant, or admin assistant.
You will be joining a successful business in their rural and humble office situated north of Brighton, between Albourne and Henfield. About 10 people work from the office to support their network of 80+ engineers and fitters who work on the road in and around the Southeast. It is a no-frills environment filled with a friendly, down-to-earth team.
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Friendly working environment
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.