Job number: 29027781
- Newark Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £10.20 per hour
- + Onsite free car parking
37.5 hrs per week
Working for a busy department our client is seeking an Administration Assistant to take responsibility for all of the enquiries into the department. Assist in processing orders, liaise with customers regarding deliveries and support the team in producing quotations.
The Administration Assistant duties will include:
• Complete contract review and prompt processing of customer orders, resolving any order queries in a timely manner.
• Accurately support the pricing for Key Account customers, including implementing price increases.
• Create delivery tickets, to enable product to be delivered.
• Liaise between Planning team and customers to confirm delivery dates.
• Customer liaison to establish correct information received such as customer addresses and progress chase outstanding quotations.
• Provide admin support to the department.
In order to be considered for the role Administration Assistant, candidates must have:
• Intermediate Word and Excel skills
• Be competent at working alone with minimal supervision
• Excellent organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
• Good verbal and written communication skills and a confident self-motivated outlook
• GCSEs in Maths and English
Owner/driver essential due to rural location.
If you have the relevant skills, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01636 701702.
Travail Employment Group are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.