Job number: 8007083
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,000 per annum
Permanent Town location
9 to 5.30
A thriving marketing agency with an energetic team is looking for an enthusiastic administrator who can multi task with ease. Supporting the sales and marketing team in a variety of duties you will be key to ensuring that oeprational processes run smoothly and effectively.
The duties will include:
• Communicating with clients by phone, email and in writing.
• Ensuring database records are accurate and up to date.
• Assisting the sales and marketing team with day to day tasks.
• Raising invoices and reconciling statements.
• Managing social media accounts.
• Ability to compose effective literature
• Filing, sorting post and general admin duties as required.
• Confident communication skills.
• Excellent command of written English
• Would suit someone with a qualification in hospitality or marketing.
• Happy to work across a number of departments as required
• The ability to prioritise and multi task essential
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Sage 50 experience would be advantageous.
• A good understanding of the internet and any other software experience would be beneficial as would an understanding of social media. Training on in-house systems will be given.
• Forward thinking, modern marketing company with an enviable reputation.
• Room for personal development and the opportunity to work in a creative and innovative environment.
• To Apply:
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury 01743 235 532
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.