Administration Assistant / Customer...
Administration Assistant / Customer Service Advisor
Job number: 26080427
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,626 per annum
Job Title: Administration Assistant / Customer Service Advisor
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: £18,626 per annum
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) plus bank holidays, reduced membership programme, employee assistance programme
We are thrilled to be working with one of our long-term clients, based locally to Haywards Heath train station. They are currently seeking a Correspondence Assistant / Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly and busy team. You will be joining a dynamic, sociable team in a Company who invest in training for their staff and work hard to provide a positive, fun but professional working environment.
Full training and ongoing support will be given to successful candidates, however, experience of working in an administration/customer service advisor environment is required. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service in response to enquiries by telephone and written communication.
- Fulfilling invoice and receipt requests for clients
- Actioning correspondence requests from data processing / accounts / client services
- Letters and emails
- Opening and responding to post
- Responsible for sending of BACS list and gift files
- Covering the contact centre telephones during lunchtime and busy periods
- Utilising customer management and fulfilment systems
- Maintaining an appropriate level of client/product knowledge as required
- Additional Adhoc requests
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT Literacy
- Time management and ability to multitask
- Working independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Ability to work to targets and under pressure
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.