Job number: 27000896
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.42 to £10.09 per hour
Business Team Administrator
Full Time - 40hours per week
Temp to perm
£9.42 - £10.09 per hour (once permanent salary is £19,607-£21,000 depending on skills and ability)
An exciting role has arisen for a Business Team Administrator to help support our client in delivering their objectives. The role is full time and will be both interesting and varied. This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and experienced administrator with a background in HR/Finance who is passionate about care and education for children and young people across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Administer documentation relating to HR, Finance, Facilities, Management, Care, Education and Training
• Develop and maintain clear and efficient administrative processes
• Effectively manage and co-ordinate multiple diaries, including arranging key meetings and events
• Draft meeting agendas, collate papers, draft minutes, write reports and send emails
• Act as first point contact for Business Team related queries
• Communicate effectively with people at all levels both verbally and in writing
The ideal Business Team Administrator will have the following skills and abilities;
• A track record working in a busy office environment
• The ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
• The ability to implement robust administration procedures to support HR, Finance, Facilities Management, Care, Education and Training
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
• Computer literate and confident using Microsoft packages
• Competent in directing and managing teams
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Effective time management skills
• Background in HR/Finance (desirable)
• DBS check to be undertaken once in role
• £9.42 - £10.09 per hour (once permanent salary is £19,607-£21,000 depending on skills and ability)
• 9am - 5.30pm (30 minute lunch)
• Free parking
• 28 days holiday and Once permanent increases to 33 days holiday
Our client supports the delivery of quality care and education services to young people in the North Wales area and each employee is both passionate and committed to improving the lives of young people. This is a fantastic opportunity for a like-minded Business Team Administrator to assist driving the company objectives forward.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.