We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company in Cheltenham that deliver on line and face to face training courses and they are looking to appoint an additional person to their team.
As administrator for our client your role will evolve and develop overtime but will initially involve the following:
- printing, collating and posting training packs
- creating registers of attendees that will be participating in courses
- tracking which courses have been paid for or which are still outstanding
- sending out certificates upon completion of courses
- conducting course feedback
- engaging with clients over the telephone and via email
Although full training will be provided you will need some basic skills in order to be considered:
- good communication skills both written and verbally
- computer literacy and an interest in social media would be desirable
- some previous office experience would be useful
- good attention to detail and a passion for ensuring things are correct
Working as part of a small team you will genuinely feel like an integral part of the success of our client and will be given the tools in order to succeed.
Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £9.00 - £9.23 ph
Duration: Temporary leading to permanent for the right candidate
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.