£23,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
• Early Finish on Friday.
• Free parking.
• Profit-share Bonus Scheme.
• Company Pension 5% employer contributions.
• Enhanced overtime rate.
• 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) as well as paid leave during Christmas shutdown.
Our client, is looking to recruit an Administrator to assist with order processing and general administration.
Main Duties of the Administrator:
• Manage administrative inbox.
• Process orders and Bill of materials on Sage as well as bespoke database.
• Check prices on product code are correct.
• Liaise with customers via e-mail and telephone.
• Send orders to stores department.
• Process purchase orders.
The ideal Administrator will have:
• A background in an administrative role.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• IT literate.
• Enthusiastic attitude towards learning.
• Confident telephone manner.
Additional skills/job titles: Sales Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Admin Office Assistant, Administration Support Assistant.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If we have not contacted you within 7 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.