Temporary - ongoing - immediate start
Full Time - 7.30am-3.30pm
£9.50 per hour + Free Parking + Fantastic working environment
A manufacturing company with a fantastic reputation for quality has an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to assist with workload.
Key duties will be:
• Food Safety document Control
• Daily use of Excel - data entry
• Attend meetings and provide updates on KPI's
• Going out of manufacturing plant
• Project work
The successfully appointed Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
• A track record of history in an administration role
• Personable individual with excellent customer service skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Knowledge and application of food quality and food safety would be beneficial but not essential
• £9.50 per hour
• Full Time - 7.30am-3.30pm
• Free Parking
• The opportunity to work within a friendly team
Our client is a manufacturing company who has a fantastic reputation for quality. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a pro-active and friendly team.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.