£9.50 per hour
Temp to permanent
Administrator required supporting an electrical contracting business unit. Working as part of the administration team, this role will involve accurate input, processing, and reporting of information to assist in operation and financial functions of the business.
• Weekly input & processing of employee timesheets
• Manage the absence module and resolve any discrepancies with the relevant employees
• Arranging training courses for employees, confirming bookings and updating records on the IMS
• Scanning, and electronic filing of documents including personnel records and project documentation
• Raising requisitions for purchases including stationery, consumables and stock items
• Supplier invoice processing, accounts payable tasks, stock transactions, employee expense input and processing
The successfully appointed Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Excellent IT Skills - Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organisation, time management and problem solving skills
• Shows desire to promote culture of Continuous Improvement
• Team player with ability to communicate with all level of personnel
• Minimum qualifications GCSE's
• £9.50 per hour
• Temp to permanent opportunity
• Free parking and excellent working environment
• 36.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Our client is a leading independent engineering service provider, delivering support solutions for a wide range of UK and worldwide customers. It is a highly dynamic organisation with a comprehensive range of services. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to work for a company that provides excellent working conditions.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.