£10.76 per hour
Temporary up to 6 months
Monday - Thursday (8:30-5:00pm)
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a Procurement team for a temporary role up to 6 months - although potential career opportunities are available!
- Inputting sales orders on to the Sage system
- Liaising with the Stock Controller for dispatches
- Checking contract review of sales orders
- Processing purchase orders
- Liaising with sales on stock deliveries
- Checking contract review of new sales orders
- Working knowledge of Sage systems is desirable
- A strong administrator
- Good working knowledge of sales order processing and purchase order processing
A well-established business, our client is part of a large European company who are one of the four largest in their field who provide installation and maintenance of their products nationally.
- Excellent bonus
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- £10.76 per hour
- Immediate start
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.