35 hours per week
£9.80 per hour
We are currently recruiting an Administrator to work for a national charity representing nurseries across South Wales giving them full administrative support.
• Support senior management with DBS and reference checking
• Produce monthly reports for senior management
• Maintain the filing systems and confidential personnel files
• Administer the petty cash process, credit card and expenses reconciliation
• Manage all telephone, email or written enquiries.
The successfully appointed Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Previous experience of working as an Administrator in an office administrative role
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Able to demonstrate a proactive and customer-focused approach to service delivery.
• Self-motivated, able to operate with minimal supervision
• Ability to work effectively as part of a small team
• Excellent IT skills, including MS Office, MS Access and databases
• Ability to manage own time, prioritise workload and meet deadlines under pressure
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.