Job number: 8006468
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £12.23 per hour
- + Monday – Friday , Free Parking, Immediate Start
• Rhayader (could work from newtown office)
• £12.23 per hour
• Temporary, Full-Time
• Interesting role
• Free Parking
• Monday to Friday
• 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm
Excellent opportunity to join a large, progressive and stable organisation. They require a tenacious Administrator to support a busy commercial team. Your role will be broad and interesting, supporting departmental heads, and playing your part in ensuring excellent standard operating procedure for the site.
• To co-ordinate, attend and take notes/minutes of a range of meetings
• Ensure the company database remains up-to-date and accurate.
• undertake a full range of clerical duties, including word processing of correspondence, reports, policies and procedures
• input information onto the Financial Management System for ordering of goods and payment
• General administrative duties.
• Experienced gained in a comparable admin role.
• Process Driven.
• Fully computer literate with experience using MS Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and willing to learn.
• Demonstrable experience working to deadlines on tight timescales.
My client, responsible for commercial waste collection is looking for an administrator to help within the business services department. They provide the ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career in the Administrative sector.
• £12.23 per hour
• 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
• Free on-site parking
• Staff benefits
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call on 01743 235532 Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.