Job number: 8007106
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £17,000 per annum
- + Good opportunity for a first office admin role , Supportive environment, Full training provided, Free parking
£17K Free parking, Good opportunity for a first office administration role in a supportive environment
Full Training Provided
Our client in Welshpool is looking for an additional team member to join their friendly and supportive workforce. This role would suit a confident individual with excellent communication skills and use of the MS office suite.
• Undertaking ongoing training in order to understand all roles within the business.
• Producing schedules for engineers and undertaking necessary support activities.
• Receiving orders from customers and providing customers with regular status updates.
• Organising and supporting logistics activities.
• Undertaking a range of activities to support the contracts department.
• Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
• Supporting internal departments as required.
• A confident communicator at all levels.
• Able to meet contractual deadlines.
• A methodical individual with a keen eye for detail.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Excel.
An established organisation with an exceptional reputation for high levels of employee satisfaction and job stability. This company boasts established team operating in a niche market sector.
£17K Free parking, Good opportunity for a first office administration role in a supportive environment .
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.