Administrator (driving Licence...
Administrator (driving Licence Essential)
Job number: 73507850
- Sheffield Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.46 per hour
- + 28 days holiday (inc stats)
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
An opportunity for an Administrator has arisen to join a very successful business in the Barnsley area whom are experiencing an extremely busy period in their history. The company is already a market-leading provider of services and software to legal firms across England and Wales. Its key services are search aggregation and software.
Our client is looking for a temporary Administrator to work in a small team in their busy period. As an Administrator your duties will include:
- Managing documents and files
- Sending and receiving documents for the company
- Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers
- Greeting guests and visitors
We are looking for someone with administration skills and excellent attention to detail. It is essential to be able to manage own workload, prioritise tasks and have the ability to work well under pressure during busy periods.
- Must possess strong IT skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well and build trusting relationships with colleagues within own team and rest of the business at all levels.
- Possess a strong can do attitude.
If you have the above experience and feel this is the next step for you please apply now or email a copy of your CV .
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an employment business.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Don't forget to 'Like us' on Facebook to find out about all of our current opportunities:
Search for Travail Employment Group - Sheffield
Or for more information on this vacancy and others based in Sheffield, Rotherham and Dronfield contact Charlie, Travail Employment Group, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield, S9 4WG - call 01142768228 or email your CV stating which position you would like to apply for.