Job number: 29007660
- Newark Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £10.53 per hour
- + Free Parking
Administrators - Near Southwell - Immediate Start - £10.53 per hour
Outskirts of Southwell
Monday - Friday, Full Time
£10.53 per hour
Our client, an established construction business, is looking for 2 Administrators to join their busy office. The positions sit within a multi-functional team comprising of planning, design and pricing functions as well as order processing.
Possible duties to include:
• Accurate contract review and prompt processing of customer orders
• Liaise with Delivery Planning Team to achieve accurate delivery dates
• Maintain accurate pricing records for invoicing purposes
• Maintain operational KPI's and update KPI's with production figures
• Creating of production packs for operations
• Audit and update of stock control accuracy
• Audit outbound goods
• Coordinating monthly stock takes and summarising the results to Finance.
In order to be considered candidates must have previous administration experience, with strong communication and organisational skills, and should have:
• Excellent IT skills and experience with Excel
• Manual data input skills and excellent attention to detail
• GSCEs or equivalent in Maths and English
Ideally they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible to do a hand over with the current administrator.
Owner/driver required due to remote location
If you are a strong administrator, ideally with some production planning experience, or have had exposure within a construction office, and you are looking for a new challenge, send your CV to Travail Newark or call 01636 701702
Travail are operating as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.