Job number: 27000438
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.31 per hour
- + Temp - Perm Position, Free Parking, Overtime Opportunities
Temporary to permanent
Our client has an urgent requirement for an Assembly Operator to work within their world leading manufacturing site. Assembly experience is advantageous but not essential. You will need to be hands on, have the ability to use power tools and be able to read engineering drawings.
Duties will vary but will include:
• Using hand power tools to assembly steel products
• Reading engineering drawings
• Check output to ensure quality is met
• Maintain good time keeping for production purposes
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Proven work experience as an assembly operator or a similar role
• Willingness to learn new skills and adapt into a new environment
• Temporary to permanent position
• Full training provided
• Excellent on site facilities
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Assembly Operator, Warehouse Operator, Production Operator, Machine Operator, Picker, Packer
For further information please contact Dan Roberts at Travail Wrexham on 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.