Job Title Assembly Operative
£10.00 p/h. HD8, 28 days leave, 7:45-4:45pm M-T-& 7:45-3:45pm F, Pension, Training, Parking, Temp to perm.
Job Role Due to continued success and being on track for significant growth, our Huddersfield based client are looking for an assembly operative to join their team. This company is a market leader who manufactures a range of bespoke machined plastics and premium conveyor chain products.
- Intricate assembly work using small delicate parts.
- Combine components using hand tools
- Demonstrate attention to detail to ensure standards are met
- Working as part of a team on multiple assembly lines throughout the site.
- Working quickly and carefully to meet deadlines
- General housekeeping duties to include Health and Safety at work
- Gain an understanding of the assembly line
We would expect the successful operative to be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic and strong work ethic and be able to follow the health and saftey requirements of the machinery and workshop environment. You will be supported 1 to 1 to become familiar with the company processes and procedures. This would be an ideal role for you if you have worked within a warehouse environment or have experience working in an assembly line, however experience isn't necessary as full training is provided.
You will be joining the Huddersfield based manufacturing company with over 50 years of business, specializing in a variety of bespoke engineering and glass products, they have become a market leader worldwide. They focus on assisting customers to provide excellent services to all, reflected in their products.
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- £10.00 per hour paid weekly
- Option to have alternate Fridays off (or work as overtime)
- Onsite parking provided
- Opportunity for overtime
- Company Pension scheme
Training and support focusing on both initial role and development opportunities
Potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate
Apply Please contact Faye Bullock on 07594645831 to discuss this role further or forward her a copy of your CV