Permanent - 23 - 25 hours per week
£10 - £11 per hour
Monday to Friday hours to suit
An opportunity has arisen for a part time Assistant Accountant to join a manufacturing company based in the Wrexham area. The appointed Assistant Accountant will be supporting the Company Accountant and working closely with the Executive Directors.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Credit control; collecting all due and overdue customer debts, issuing company statements and issuing sales invoices when requested.
• Setting up customer credit accounts in Sage.
• Wages and salary administration.
• Updated pension spreadsheet.
• Maintaining holiday records.
• Reconciliation of company bank accounts.
• Preparing invoices.
• Preparing quality vat returns.
The ideal Candidate will have the following attributes:
• A background in working within an Accounts department, preferably in Manufacturing.
• Excellent administration skills
• Good communication skills
• Sage Line 50 is essential.
• The ability to work on own initiative.
£11,960 per annum working 23 hours per week Monday to Thursday
20 days pro rata plus 8 bank holidays
Our client is family owned manufacturing company based in the Wrexham area who is a UK leader in their field. Holds an excellent reputation for customer service in their industry and who offer a bespoke service across several sectors.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.