Job number: 27001045
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- Please enquire
- + Free Parking
£25,000 - £28,000 (depending on skills and ability)
37.5 hours per week
Our client, is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to support the Head of Finance in the day to day running of the Accounts Department.
• Management Accounts up to trial balance
• Processing Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
• Bank reconciliations
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• VAT returns
• Credit Control
• Experience working with multi companies
The ideal Assistant Accountant will have the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrable working history within a similar accounts/finance role
• AAT qualified or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Sales Ledger
• Knowledge of Purchase Ledger
• The ability to use SAGE 200
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly numerate
• Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to build rapport with colleagues
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload
• Manufacturing experience would be an advantage as would any experience in stock control
• £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on skills and ability)
• Free parking
• Working hours 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break)
A global supplier of innovative products who have an excellent reputation for quality.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.