Job number: 26080807
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
Job Title: Auto-Electrician
Location: Horsham outskirts (own transport essential)
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 3pm
Salary: £32000 - £35000 Depending on Experience
Benefits: Parking, Pension, Holiday
Travail Employment Group is delighted to be working exclusively with our wonderful client, a leading vehicle conversion specialist in their search for an Auto-Electrician to join their team..
- The role will involve the installation of vehicle electronics in new and existing coaches / mini - buses and will include:
- Installing wiring looms, ECU boards, audio visual devices, inverters, USB sockets, connection of interior lighting, electric doors etc
- The operation of Star Diagnostics and installation of our electrical program on the vehicles ECU through the vehicles PSM or similar logic controller.
- General hands-on work assisting in the vehicle conversions
- Knowledge of fundamentals of 12 and 24 v electrical wiring
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive systems.
- Clear understanding and ability to interrogate wire diagrams.
- Ability to install electrical systems and equipment.
- Attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
This role is commutable from: Horsham, Crawley, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Brighton, Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing, East Grinstead, Guildford, Leatherhead, Reigate
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.