Bid Manager - South Yorkshire - c£30,000p/a, 33 days holidays, 37 hrs Mon-Fri, 3% Pension, development
- Bid Manager
- c£30,000 p/a
- 33 days holidays per year (25 plus 8 stats)
- 37 hour working week Mon - Fri with some flexibility on start and finish times
- 3% contributory company pension and life assurance at 4 times death in service
- Further career development opportunities
Out client provides their customers full supply chain solutions by bringing together manufacturing, logistics and expert guidance to create a set of bespoke products and services. They provide long term development, training and career prospects to their employees resulting in world class employee engagement. They are now keen to appoint a Bid Manager in South Yorkshire to support the Sales Operations.
- To support the Senior Bid Manager and entire sales operation.
- To liaise with bid team, project management and international teams to identify specific resource requirements, bespoke solutions, tender strategies and bid implementations.
- To think outside the box to write authoritative, compelling, incisive and persuasive copy for bids, tenders, PQQs and proposals.
- Delivering the bids / proposals effectively to the customer base, assisting with presentations when required.
- To have constant focus on continuous improvement processes across the bid management to ensure improved customer engagement.
- Managing the prosses throughout as well as After Action Reviews on outcome win/loss.
The Bid Manager will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience with writing bids / proposals / tenders
- Have a proactive approach to understanding the needs of the customer
- Be able to creatively explain ideas in a way that will be appealing
- Be able to work well under pressure, to write effectively with time in mind is key
- Be able to stay organized working on several projects at once
- Have a good understanding of the transport industry
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.