£35,000 to £40,000 per annum, Permanent, 38 hours per week Monday to Friday *Flexibility available*, BS10 Westbury-On-Trym, Bristol, Annual Bonus, Pension, Holidays, Parking plus flexible working hours.
A leading supplier to the aerospace, defence and automotive industry who are highly reputable within their industry are actively seeking a bookkeeper to join their team. Internationally acknowledge as the go to manufacturer for the aerospace industry, this is a rare chance to join their business and one not to be missed. Working within a small accounts team, this role will see you carry out duties such as :
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts, and entering data into accounting software or databases the filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Completing VAT returns
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and advising the Accountant of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
- Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss, and balance sheets
- Preparing employee wages
- Managing employee expense claims
- Helping the Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
The successful bookkeeper will have a need to hold an accounts background, ERP or accounts package experience. Accounts qualifications are not essential. A bookkeeper who has worked to a senior level or sole working level would be beneficial for this role. This would be the ideal role for someone who has worked as an assistant management accountant, financial controller or accounts assistant.
Reporting into the directors of the business, this key and crucial role will see you carrying out daily accounts duties but also will see you producing monthly/ weekly financial reporting. With a healthy on-going order book and extensive existing clients - this will be a great opportunity to jump in and get straight into a busy role.
Benefits Include :
- Excellent salary of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- 30 or 38 hours per week, flexible start and finish times
- Annual Bonus
- On-site Parking
- Friendly and personable office environment
Apply today for your immediate consideration or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information, please call on 07778150198 or 0117 934 9770.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.