Centre of Harrogate - - - Temporary role - - - Morning only
Role: Breakfast Chef
Location: Harrogate town centre
Hours: 6am - 2pm (full or part time)
Pay: £11 per hour
Start date: 1st October 2021
We are looking for a temporary breakfast chef to provide holiday cover for our clients in the centre of Harrogate. You will be working for large hotels, preparing cooked and continental breakfasts for 100 - 300 covers and will assist with food prep for lunches and evening meals.
As an experienced chef you will be able to adapt to working in different kitchens, in return you will benefit from flexible, morning hours, £11 per hour pay rate plus holiday accrual.
If you are a chef looking for work in Harrogate, then I would love to speak to you!
Benefits of joining the Travail catering team:
- Fully flexible hours - work when you want from 1 day to 6 days per week
- Short or longer term work, join us for weeks, months or even years!
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Opportunity to expand skills by working for a variety of clients
- Great pay rates - £8.91 to £17.31 per hour dependant on client, shift and location
- Double time for bank holidays
- Dedicated specialist consultant able to provide free and confidential job search advice
How you can apply:
Please apply now using the apply button!
You can contact me in the Harrogate branch of Travail - Sadie Jones via phone (01423 530138) or email (email@example.com)
Have questions or looking for a different catering role in the Harrogate area - please get in touch for a confidential chat with Sadie Jones
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 30 branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area please email us your CV.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.