Caretaker Assistant required for education setting in Stroud paying £11.00 per hour, working 7.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday. Ongoing temporary requirement which could lead to permanent for the right candidate. Need to be comfortable undergoing a DBS check.
As Caretakers Assistant you will be helping to contribute to the smooth running of a local school. Your duties will vary day to day and also depending on the time of year. The following is an example of the types of duties you will undertake.
- portering duties which will involve delivering parcels around the school and grounds
- keeping the grounds clean and tidy, ensuring bins are emptied regularly
- unlocking and locking the gates at either end of the day
- moving furniture around and setting up rooms for different occasions
- salt spreading when appropriate
Our client will undertake and cover the cost of a DBS check for the suitable candidate. If you have additional skills from a previous work life i.e. plumbing, carpentry etc there is the potential for a slightly higher rate.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.